Created originally by and for our development team to improve productivity while developing software solutions, Query Tool 2008 is a database management tool used to simplify SQL database access, maintain connections, run SQL commands, edit data, and export results across a wide-variety of SQL database platforms. Employs a "tabbed interface" to simultaneously maintain a variety of SQL statements uniquely for each database. Query Tool 2008 stores your connections and queries between sessions to save time and effort across Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server CE, Microsoft Access, PostreSQL, SQLite, OLEDB, and ODBC databases.
- Run SQL Statements - View and Edit results in the resulting grid
- Export data as CSV, Tab-Delimited, or SQL Statements
- Tabbed interface maintains the individual SQL statements within each database connection
- Automatically saves SQL Statement for each connection restored each time you run the - Query Tool 2008 application or change the database connection
- SQL syntax builder to help build SQL statements by easily selecting from available tables and fields
- Record Count feature to quickly view number of records within each database table
- Bulk SQL Execute for running a large file of SQL Statements
- Supports Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server CE, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Access, SQLite, OLEDB, and ODBC database connections
Query Tool 2008 is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-11-06. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
Query Tool 2008 (version 2.0.6) has a file size of 2.50 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 123 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.